Clockwise from top left: Tom Ford Lipstick in Violet Fatale, Laura Mercier Creme Cheek Colour in Blaze, Shu Uemura Black Velvet Feather False Lashes, Topshop Eye Crayon in Mystical, Stila In The Light Eye Shadow Palette, Revlon Colourstay Eye Shadow Quad in Siren
Yes I'm on a spending ban (and yes I ruined the first day by buying something from ASOS) but it does mean I can pretend to shop and create endless wish lists...
- Violet Fatale is such an incredibly unique and beautiful colour. I definitely have nothing like this in my lipstick collection at the moment. Team the gorgeous shade with the packaging and you have me drooling!
- This Laura Mercier cream blush would be a fab colour for the summer (go away rain). It would look so pretty with just a little slick of mascara.
- I know these Shu Uemura eye lashes aren't everyone's cup of tea but I think they'd look so much fun for a party!
- I've wanted this Topshop Eye Crayon for a while now so I'm not sure why I haven't given in and got it. It would be such a versatile product, and could be blended all over the lid on its own, used as a base for other eyeshadows or used as a liner. Ooh, I think I've just convinced myself haha!
- I've read so many reviews of Stila's In The Light Palette over the past few days. You know how much I love my neutral eyeshadows so this would be just perfect for me.
- As I mentioned yesterday, I've really been enjoying using my Revlon Eyeshadow Palette in Addictive and I think the colours in this quad, Siren, are really pretty too. These would be great for a plum-ey toned smoky eye. Revlon eyeshadows are such good quality too!
What's on your current make up wish list?