Sunday 20 May 2012

recent happenings #6


post-exam treats / very stylish library attire / Mile End in bloom! / love this drink / curly hair / saturday lunch of garlic mushrooms and salami salad with the OC / my skincare saviour this week / one more exam left! / back to one of my favourite nail polishes, Maybelline Express Finish Nail Colour in Turquoise Lagoon

Hello hello! I hope you're all brilliant - I feel like I haven't blogged in forever even  though I only didn't post for a day! This week has been super hectic as I've had two exams and then work all weekend but thankfully I now have only one exam left to do, I'm just so glad the other four are over. As you can see I haven't done too much this week as I have been chained to my desk and until the 29th it will still be revision revision revision as I'm sure quite a few of you are also doing. I just can't wait until the summer now to have a bit of freedom!

Good luck to everyone else who's revising hard!

xx

15 comments:

  1. That's such a vibrant nail polish color. I love it.
    http://j-jae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you the very best of luck on your LAST exam!
    mine were all a bugger to finish -- three 8 page papers and two exams, yuck!
    luckily though, my university gets out really early. i've been home for the past week :) it feels so good to be done!
    hang in there :)

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks lovely there, wish I could get curls like that instead of frizzy puffynes! And I want magic stars now, not had then in aggges!
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did them here with a Babyliss Conical Wand which is brilliant x

      Delete
  4. your curly hair looks really nice, i've never had a crunch before are they nice? hope your revision is going well, good luck for your exam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES Crunchs are so good, just rice krispies covered in chocolate yum! Thanks x

      Delete
  5. Good luck with your last exam!
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww good luck with your final exam sweet! All the revision will be worth it in the end!! Your hair looks lovely curled by the way :)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I can't wait for it to be all over ! x

      Delete
  7. I love your nails polish and how did you get your hair so nice? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These curls are with a Babyliss Conical Wand :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...