Sunday 6 May 2012

recent happenings #4



Liberty / can't get enough of Monki at the moment! / a very naughty cake oops / lonely Starbucks lunch / chilling in my glasses / pretending I'm in the country when really I'm strolling through Mile End / cheeky trip to Space NK / my cosy bed looking very inviting / my first attempt at tanning - it went pretty well!

As you can see I haven't had a very exciting week! Last Sunday I went to a car boot sale and then took a little stroll down Carnaby Street which was lovely but the rest of the week has been spent studying studying studying. My first exam is now only a few days away - I can't wait until 29th May when it's all over! The only other couple of things I did this week which I can think of is voting last Thursday in the local elections (shame about the result for Mayor) and I enjoyed a tasty curry on Brick Lane - of course I was too busy gobbling away to remember to take a picture!

I've also decided that I'm going to put myself under a spending ban from tomorrow until the end of exams. That means no new clothes or make up sob! It's only just over three weeks though so it shouldn't be too hard...!

xx

17 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams! and the desserts look delicious!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post has reminded me how excited I am to be going to Liberty soon! (don't live in London)

    Be sure to reward yourself with shopping trips after exams! :D


    Verni Noir
    x

    verninoir.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Liberty so much, it's such a beautiful department store :) x

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your exams.

    Slightly off topic. I went to Superdrug yesterday and I bought Charlie Black perfume and body spray. I thought you may be interested as I read that you tried to get that one in Boots but you couldn´t.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely prefer the black version x

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos! I wish we had a Monki in Scotland. Good luck with the revision x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, hopefully they'll open some more shops as it's such a great brand x

      Delete
  5. Your glasses are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cake looks so yum. I've nominated you for an award on my blog :) xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your glasses! My glasses are big old fashioned ones (I may have jumped on the hipster bandwagon there, at least they're prescription and not fake!) but my old ones looked a lot like yours, i miss them...

    Really happy to have found a fellow Londoner, it's funny to read a post mentioning Carnaby Street and Brick Lane! My first instinct was to leave a comment going 'OMG SNAP, I GO THERE TOOO!!', then I had to remind myself that millions of people live in London so it's not that big a deal >.<

    Best wishes from your newest follower in London!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My glasses before these were big Jarvis Cocker-esque things but I fancied something a bit smaller this time - I do sometimes miss them though x

      Delete
  8. The cake looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm it was! It was just a cheapy Tescos one - not as good as homemade though! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...