Wednesday 23 May 2012

five empties #2

I'm really getting in to this whole 'empties' thing - is it only me that finds it satisfying to use things up? You can read my first empties post here but as I've recently finished some more products I'd thought I might as well do another one.

Boots Botanics Skin Brightening Toner




This is my usual go-to toner and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling so clean without that stripped and tight feeling and as is keeps excess oil at bay (not that I have particularly oily skin) it helps the skin stay spot free. At the moment I have another toner to use up but I'll definitely purchase this again.

The Botanics Skin Brightening Toner is £4.07 from Boots or online here and is currently on a 3 for 2 offer.

Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Conditioner




As with the toner, this is a product I revisit time and time again because it's so good. My hair is naturally quite dry but when I use this conditioner it feels so healthy and I very rarely get split ends. I also use the same shampoo from the range to really feel the full effects. I've actually still got a bottle of this to use up but when I run out of that I'll have to get another as it's the best I've tried for my naughty dry hair.

Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Conditioner is £4.69 from Boots or online here.

Boots Essentials Hand Cream: Intensive for Dry Skin




I really didn't expect much of this product when I first bought it but for £1.35 I can't fault it! It might not have fancy packaging or a gorgeous smell but it really does keep your hands moisturised and as it's so cheap and therefore not something I'd mind losing it's great just to throw in your bag when you're out and about. I've actually been through quite a few tubes now but after using up some more hand cream I would more than likely purchase it again.

The Boots Essentials Hand Cream for Dry Skin is £1.35 from Boots or online here and is currently on a 3 for 2 offer.

Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Nose Pore Strips




Um, can you tell I tend to shop in Boots by any chance? I'm not going to say too much about these as I've done a full review (which you can see here) but I really don't think that these do anything. For £4.99 I definitely won't be getting them again.

The Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Nose Pore Strips are £4.99 from Boots or online here and are currently on a 3 for 2 offer - not that I recommend getting them!

Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish (sample)




Yes, I know that this featured in my last empties post but I had another little sample to use up! I can't wait to be able to get this again as I just love how refined (to steal Benefit's word) and fresh it makes my skin feel.

The Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish is £17.50 and can be bought from Benefit counters or online here.

I'm liking these posts - I'm going to try and use up some more things, it's addictive haha!

Have you tried any of these products?

xx

20 comments:

  1. great post, I like shopping in Boots too :) I wanted to try out the pore strips so just about to check out your review! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah great! Yes, I wasn't too impressed unfortunately x

      Delete
  2. I might try out that hand cream for my Sahara hands-I've just finished up my soap and glory hand food one so am on the lookout for something new- plus it's tonnes cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nothing fancy but it definitely does the job! x

      Delete
  3. I am getting towards doing my own empties post soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't know why they're so satisfying x

      Delete
  4. i must buy some new hand cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Botanics range too! Works great and the price is fab too xxxxx

    http://kirstysparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to buy Nose Pore Strips!! :)

    Check out my beauty blog: http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the body lotion version of your hand cream, it comes in a massive bottle and think I only paid £3/4 for it and I love it! So cheap but works x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought those nose pore strips, i was excited to see what would come off my nose after seeing people do it in films. It didn't do anything for me. I really like the rose water toner from botanics it smells really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use that toner too, but sometimes I feel it dries my skin out a bit so I only use it a couple of times a week :) xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite strong but I tend only to use it at night then use a really moisturising night cream so it's okay :) x

      Delete
  10. Do you have Biore products in the uk? Because I always use their pore strips and they are seriously the best, in my opinion :) Also, don't you have a brand called 'Witch' ? I noticed they sell pore strips and I wondered if they work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and find out! I don't think I've tried the ones from Witch but to be honest I've never used any pore strips that have been especially effective x

      Delete
  11. I love the benefit polish!! following you!
    taylor
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...