Clockwise from top left: Essie Nail Polish in Turquoise and Caicos, Daisy Floral Bomber Jacket from Topshop, Origins A Perfect World World BB Tinted Moisturiser, Black Strappy Wedges from River Island, Denise Tunic from Monki, Everard Skirt from Aubin and Wills, Enamel Etched Triangle Earrings from Urban Outfitters, Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss Stick in Orange Poppy
Hurry up summer! I can't stop dreaming of being able to wear shorts and skirts without the need for thick tights and to be able to venture outside without having to debate whether to bring my umbrella or not. However, on the other hand, I don't know if I'm quite ready to have to keep my legs stubble free 24/7 and to keep my toe nails prim and painted (mmm cold and rain is good for laziness)... So to try and get in the mood for summer (how is it nearly June?!) I've put together a little wish list of more summer appropriate bits and bobs.
- Now I 100% don't need any more nail varnish but this doesn't stop me wanting this incredible turquoise polish from Essie. It doesn't look like much in the bottle but definitely Google some swatches as it's so beautiful on. I'd happily wear this on my fingers and toes all summer.
- This daisy print jacket would look perfect with some high waisted denim shorts and little sandals for a stroll in the park. It's also really handy to have a little summer jacket like this around as, well... the English summer weather can be unpredictable to say the least.
- I'm really enjoying using my No7 BB Cream again at the moment and it's the only one I've tried so I'm keen to give some other ones a go. I loves Origins skincare and I like to think that this would not only make my skin look brilliant while it was on, but make my skin healthier in the long run. I've heard some great reviews of this too!
- These wedges from River Island would be great to wear out at night in the summer. I'm not going to pretend that I'll stop wearing black in the warmer months as that would just not be true - these wedges would look great with black leggings and a black tunic!
- I actually think this Monki blouse would look great with the River Island wedges. This would also be fab over denim shorts or again with leggings if it's a little chillier.
- This skirt makes me want to go on holiday so much! The idea of wearing a little white cami tucked in to this and then walking down a beach barefoot is my idea of heaven right now. The print is beautiful.
- I can't really put my finger on what I love about these earrings from Urban Outfitters but I just think they're a really interesting shape. In the summer I scrape my hair up in to a bun a lot and I think dangly earrings can look great when your hair's up.
- If you read my post a few days ago (which you can look at here) then you'll know that I'm obsessed with lip products at the moment. I really want one of these sheer gloss sticks from Estee Lauder but I don't know if I'd be able to decide which colour - they all look so pretty!
What's on your summer wish list?