Wednesday 28 March 2012

work = treats

Hello hello,

I don't know about you, but whenever I have lots of essays to do and I feel a bit sorry for myself, I find it very easy to justify all sorts of purchases. Now, none of these items are particularly expensive but judging by my bank balance, I still should have probably waited until my March pay check in a few days...

Anyway, here are some cheapy bits I've treated myself to recently as I've been a very good girl and worked very hard :) well done Florence haha!

I actually really wanted a Revlon Lip Butter or one of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos but they were all sold out in the Boots and Superdrug in Angel (sob).

Sleek True Colour Lipstick in 'OMG'

Max Factor Lip Liner in 'Fire'

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream in 'Cotton Candy'

MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss in 'Pin Up Pink'

MUA Extreme Felt Liner in 'Black'

MUA Bronzer in 'Shade 3'

Maybelline Express Finish Nail Colour in 'Turquoise Lagoon'
Nothing too exciting, just a few high street picks - I can't wait to go shopping on Saturday after I've been paid hurrah!

xx

11 comments:

  1. Great buys,the nail polish looks like a lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish is amaaaazing. Reminds me of Sky High by Rimmel....I do love a bit of blue nails! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ashleigh and Zoe - I'm actually a bit disappointed with the photo as it has a lot more green in it and is more of a true turquoise, that aside, it's definitely my new favourite nail polish - get it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love treating myself to little beauty things, casually went into boots as my friend wanted to browse and came out with 2 lipsticks, a blusher, 2 nail varnishes and some power!
    Serendipity - a personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh, I know... I always pop in before work as it's opposite, which is very dangerous! x

      Delete
  5. I have that MUA felt eyeliner. I don't know about you but sometimes, mid-line, it dries out and I end up scratching my eye, it waters, and then I have to redo it! So annoying! Hopefully mine is a dud one and in fact, they're good! Love these items

    x.

    http://prettyprettypenny.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I posted this, I hadn't used it yet but now I've tried it, I hate it! It swatched so easily on my hand in the shop but you're right, it drags so much on my eyes and makes them sore :( x

      Delete
    2. Oh no! I was really tempted to buy it after I'd seen this, I've tried MUA products before and really liked them, but I don't think I'll bother now!

      They do quite good liquid eyeliners though - I have a black one and a silver one, and they work fine for me. I'm not the best at applying liquid eyeliner and the handles are quite small, so I find them a bit fiddly, but if I take my time they come out looking pretty good. And if you're good at using liquid eyeliners anyway that shouldn't even be a problem.

      Delete
    3. Yes, MUA have lots of good products (Heaven and Earth palette = my go to!) but this wasn't one of them :( x

      Delete
  6. Hi! Just found your blog! You try so many products, that great! I never use more than 4-5 cosmetic. This colour is wonderful, looove it.
    Thanks for sharing such great content, i am now following you. xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know whether using lots of different things is good or not... I just can't stop buying stuff ! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...