Tuesday 6 March 2012

nail of the day

Just a very quick post today as I've been at uni this morning and now I have to rush off to work - hurry hurry!

I LOVE THIS COLOUR!

Not the best painted nails ever but you get the idea...
I'd never usually buy a polish from Natural Collection, however when I saw this colour I couldn't resist (not that I ever really try to restrain myself)! It's called 'Maple' and I think the name is appropriately scrumptious! For me it's the perfect rose gold.

However, there is a but... As you'd probably expect, the quality is so poor. I like to change my nail varnish a couple of times a week as I get bored of having the same colour, so as I'm not too bothered usually about my nails being very long wearing I sometimes skip a base coat and top coat. However with this nail varnish I have to use a base and top coat even to make it last just a couple of days. On the other hand, I suppose for £1.79 I shouldn't really moan too much!


Base Coat - No7 So Smooth
Nail Polish - Natural Collection 'Maple'
Top Coat - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip

Tomorrow I'll hopefully have a more exciting post for you!

xx


4 comments:

  1. love the colour! have a good week. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely colour! I lurrvee natural collection <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that colour! :)
    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...