Tuesday 27 March 2012

korres lip butter in quince

Hello!

Just a super super quick post today! As I've said before, I have so much work at the moment, like most people at university - I'm writing this in the library actually!

Give me until Friday and my posts should be a lot more regular.

Anyway, I thought I'd show you something I bought recently that I'm really enjoying using -


The Korres Lip Butters are really moisturising and light weight. 'Quince' is such a pretty shade, and adds a bit of colour to your lips without looking too dramatic for the day - fab!


I picked mine up from ASOS for £6.

Hope you're all doing something more exciting today than I am and enjoying the sun :(

xx

12 comments:

  1. I love the Wild Rose one, not tried the Quince, but it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Wild Rose one is next on my list, such a beautiful colour :)x

      Delete
  2. Thats such a pretty shade! I have mango and I love it. I'm not completely sold on the packaging though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, see I like it! It feels sturdy and really minimalistic. It's also a lot easier to open than mental tins! :)x

      Delete
  3. I have been really wanting to try the Korres lip butters. I am writing in the Student center of my college!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that makes me feel better! At least I'm not the only one :)x

      Delete
  4. I love Korres lip butters - I have two (Jasmine and Pomegranate). Really want to pick up Quince as well, lovely colour on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Pomegranate looks lovely too :)x

      Delete
  5. Love this colour, it really suits you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely colour! Thanks for introducing me to Korres :) xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop wearing it! There are lots of other colours I want too :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...