Friday 23 March 2012

today's make up

Hello again :)

I'm really in to simpler make up at the moment. I don't know if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural as it's coming in to Spring, or whether it's because I have so much work to do at the moment that I try and slap my make up on as quickly as possible... Either way, while I'm still using quite a few products, my eye make up especially is now a lot less defined. I used to wear quite thick liquid eye liner most days, but now that's actually becoming reasonably rare! Anyway, here's the make up I wore today just to go to some lectures and seminars.

The lighting's washed me out a bit :(
No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream - Normal/Dry, Fair
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 1
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder - Candlelight 1
MAC Sheertone Blush - Breath of Plum
No7 Smoky Rose Quad Eye Shadow Palette
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner - Black 001
Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara - Black 001
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - Hazel 002
ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brown Clear Mascara
H&M Lipgloss - (no colour, but it's a sparkly coral - and smells fab!)

The star of today's make up definitely has to be the little No7 Eye Shadow Palette. The shade range is neutral and great to grab when you're in a rush and don't want to put too much thought it to your make up. The only problem is that I'm pretty sure it was just a free gift and you can't buy it any more, which is a bit of a shame, but they do have some very similar great eye shadows at the moment (does anyone have Mink? Love it!)


I used the top left rose gold colour all over my lid and the bottom left shimmery cream shade as a highlight for the corner of my eyes. I then put a very thin line of liquid eye liner on the very outer corner to define my lashes a bit more. I curled my eye lashes and added some Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara and done! No blending so very quick :)

A closer look at my eyes!
So there you go! Nice and simple and speedy! I hope you've all got something fun planned for this warm Friday night? I'm off to a Tube themed party... I'm going as Angel!

xx

7 comments:

  1. i absolutely agree that with spring/summer coming up my make-up too goes a lot more natural! i love the sheer look of your eyeshadow here, looks flawless! have fun at the tube themed party - i remember some great ones ages ago going to one as an elephant and a castle haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I originally wanted to go as West Ham... but it turns out ham costumes at short notice are quite hard to come by! x

      Delete
  2. Hey Florence (great name!) thanks for the lovely words on my blog - glad you like it.
    I love that MAC blush on you, especially with your red hair! I wanted that no7 palette when it came out but I didn't want the mascara that it came with. Missed a trick there. Kate xo.
    gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't buy the palette, someone didn't want it so gave it to me, but I use it a lot! Thanks so much for having a look :)x

      Delete
  3. I really wish I could try the No 7 bb cream but I have oily skin and they do not sell them in the states. We have some No 7 products in Target but not the bb cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's a shame! But then again, you have so many products that we don't that I'd love to get my hands on! :)x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...