Friday 16 March 2012

spring knitwear

Hello again!

I just thought I'd show you a jumper that I picked up when I popped back to Norwich last weekend. I purposely bought it in a larger size as I really like the oversized look. The sleeves are quite tight and are three quarter length and then the neck is reasonably wide so it's very flattering.


As for the knit, it's purled and the wool is lots of different spring-like pastel colours woven together, mostly pink and blue. I wore it yesterday with black skinny jeans and black loafers which I thought was a really stylish but simple outfit - nice and quick to throw on in the morning!


The jumper is from a shop that's only just recently opened in Norwich called Ark (you can view the jumper too here online). Most of their branches are more in the North which is a shame as I'd love there to be one in London so I can have more of a look. The store itself reminded me a lot of Urban Outfitters but more reasonably priced :) For example, this jumper was £24.99! I also noticed when I was on the website that they do free postage and packaging hurrah!

Anyway, I like this jumper so much that I had a little look around for some other knitwear which is suitable for spring and here are some bits that I found.



Have you heard of Ark before? Have you bought anything from them?

xx

7 comments:

  1. love the jumper you have bought!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really lovely jumper, you can't go wrong really with a piece of staple knit ware! I go to uni in Sheffield and love the ark we have here, the only problem is there are always too many things I want! I really love your blog and am now following :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank :) I can't wait to pop back and get a better look! The woman in the shop said that more are opening soon so that's good! x

      Delete
  3. I live in York at the moment and I hadn't heard of Ark but we have 2 stores here: the 'proper' one and a sale one. I really like it in there! Lovely jumper, it looks really flattering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm jealous - I can't imagine what the sale one must be like, the prices were already really reasonable! x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute post! I love pastel knitwear for spring. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! We still need jumpers in this horrid weather so it's nice to be able to wear them in bright colours x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...