Sunday 29 April 2012

recent happenings #3














final essay of the year in! / cheeky Yo! Sushi by myself... / a very wet Selfridges / a naughty but beautiful treat from Selfridges - my first YSL lipstick! / soggy Canary Wharf / coffee and cake / a grey Olympic stadium / love my new top! (another Zara purchase...) / can't wait to start reading this! / a tasty dinner for my boyfriend's 21st birthday / my little purchase came from Dolly Bow Bow but the ring was too small so I need to exchange it :( / lovely candles to help me revise / I love this polish, it's so simple - LA Girl in Darling (ignore my very messy nails, I painted them on the Tube!)

As you can see I've actually ventured out a little more this week which has been brilliant! I've still got lots of revision to do so trying to divide my time between that and enjoying myself a bit as much as I can. Also, note the grey and wet theme of these photos - I'm getting sick of living in a very rainy London! 

xx

24 comments:

  1. Ahhh YSL! :D Also congrats on your last essay of the year and good luck with revision!
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know, I'm in love! Thanks so much :) x

      Delete
  2. YSl lipsticks.... you gotta love em :) good luck with revision. now following on BlogLovin
    love Coco x x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful! I'll show you the colour soon. Thanks lovely x

      Delete
  3. How I wish I could afford a YSL lipstick! Well done on handing your last essay in, I'm in the same boat now... revision time :( xx

    www.beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah I know, revision is so annoying it gets in the way of life haha. I know YSL lipsticks are expensive for make up but for a little treat every once and a while I don't think £24 is that bad! Less than a dress! x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, I find them really soothing :) x

      Delete
  5. Great post, love that YSL lippy - I need to get me one!

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is so beautiful it's ridiculous! Get one! x

      Delete
  6. I have nominated you on my blog for the sunshine blog award :) Take a look at my blog for all the details :) abeliascorner.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Me too! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! x

      Delete
  8. Looks like you've had a nice week! Shame London has been sooo soggy - it's no fun that way!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting a bit annoying wrestling with my umbrella constantly! x

      Delete
  9. Looks like you've had a nice week. I'm craving Yo Sushi now! Love your blog, I'm a new follower on bloglovin' :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I can't resist going on a Monday when it's cheaper yum yum... maybe tomorrow?! x

      Delete
  10. congrats on getting that essay in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much love! So glad it's over ! x

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on handing in your final essay- must be such a relief! Hope you are enjoying some very relaxing and well deserved time off!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) - but I'm afraid it's on to revision haha x

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I bought another collar necklace yesterday oops... x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...