Thursday 26 April 2012

nail of the day


This is the very bright combination that I have on my nails at the moment! However, I've had them on since Monday now and after a night out and a few days at work, they're not looking quite this neat...

The pink is Shocking Pink by Barry M and the blue is Be Mine by Angelica. In the bottle Be Mine looks more like a mint green so although I do like the colour on my nails, I was a little disappointed that it came up more blue! I purchased the Angelica polish from the Primark at Marble Arch of all places - they had quite a few pretty colours for spring and they were only £2.50 so I bought a couple (the other is a pastel pink) so I could test the quality. It lasted about as long as my polishes usually do which is about four days but due to work my nails do usually experience quite a lot of wear and tear so that's fine for me! I think I may have to go back and get a couple more!

As usual I used by No7 Smooth Base Coat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat.

xx

13 comments:

  1. I did something similar to this on my nails recently but put a glitter on top and they looked so good. Almost like those little pink and blue cola bottle type sweets!
    Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lovely nails! These are brilliant colours! :)
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You wouldn't want to see them without varnish on though haha x

      Delete
  3. Looks so cute, like ice cream!

    Just to let you know, I'm having a little giveaway(click here!), which includes a Benefit Erase Paste :-)
    xxx
    http://laurenrmilor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/late-100-followers-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful nails! I would have never thought of combining such contrasting colours, but funnily enough they seem to go really well together :)

    Love, Ana
    cupcakesandflowers.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As I tend to just wear quite neutral colours I think bright clashing nails can look really fun! x

      Delete
  5. I really like these nails, the blue is really nice and it looks really good with the pink :). x

    scholarlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! i love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I still had them on, they were fun! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...