Clockwise from top left: Real Techniques Core Collection, Topshop Triangle Necklace, Adidas Gazelle Trainers, Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara, Black iPhone 4, Zara Messenger Bag in Grey, Zara Ribbed T-Shirt in Marl Grey, MAC Eye Shadow in Satin Taupe, New Look Pleated Jersey Maxi Skirt in Grey, Monki Charlet Blouse
As it's just been my birthday, I have a little bit of money to treat myself to a few bits. I've already picked up a couple of things, which I'll more than likely show you soon, but here are a some more items which I'm very tempted by!
- Everyone has been talking about the Real Techniques brushes for a while now and I think I may have to treat myself to the Core Collection to see what all the fuss is about!
- This Topshop necklace is so pretty. I picked by a really plain gold cuff necklace from River Island the other day as I thought it would look fab with plainer outfits, and I think this would too!
- Don't ask me why, but I'm obsessed with the idea of getting these trainers at the moment. When I go to the library late at night, I tend to wear my running shoes which isn't a good look to say the least... I think these would look really cool on lazy days with skinny jeans or leggings - the colour is amazing.
- I have a sample of the Lancome mascara from my Glossy Box and I can't stop using it. It's so good, it really lengthens and defines your eyelashes. I think part of why it is so fab is the curved shape of the brush which really grabs all your lashes.
- I have such an old and rubbish phone, after losing a nice phone in a club a few years ago. My boyfriend has an iPhone and I love all the fun apps and things you can get - I want one! I do love the idea of a white phone but I can just see that mine would get so horrid and dirty haha.
- Like everyone else at the moment, I am loving everything Zara. This bag is so beautiful, but when I saw the price of it online, I thought it might look really cheap. I then saw it in the shop and it doesn't at all! I do love the black version, but I think I'd most likely go for the grey as I don't have a bag that colour and it's probably a bit more spring appropriate.
- Another Zara item! I tried this oversized top on the other day and loved it. I then didn't buy it (I bought this dress/tunic instead - I've been wearing it with leggings!), and I'm not quite sure why... I think there were just too many things I liked and I felt a bit overwhelmed. However, I can't stop thinking about it so I think I'll have to pop back and pick it up!
- I already have way too many eye shadows, but this is just such a beautiful colour and I can see myself getting lots of use out of it. I love anything taupe and shimmery so this is perfect!
- I love the idea of maxi skirts, but I'm quite short and therefore think they may look a bit odd on me. However, I've seen lots of smaller people wearing them recently and looking fab. This one for New Look is nice and plain and I think it would go with so many things. I also think it could be carried through to winter with tights and heeled boots!
- Lastly is this gorgeous Monki blouse. I picked up this dress in the same print, and my boyfriend told me it was silly to get the same patterned blouse. I just love the shape of it though and I think it would look lovely with high waisted jeans so I think I may pop back and get it (sorry Ollie!) And it's in the sale...
What are you lusting after at the moment? Tempt me!