Sunday 22 April 2012

recent happenings #2



cheeky after work Frae / just finished! definitely recommend it / my desk / socks with glasses on and sparkly leggings to keep warm / love this hand sanitiser - the lavender scent is also fab for when I'm feeling a bit stressed / lunch time chilango at work yum yum / a very grey london

This week has just been work work work so nothing particularly exciting to report! When my essay is handed in on Monday, although I'll still have revision to do, I'll have a bit more of a chance to go out and actually enjoy myself - can't wait! One fun thing which I did do yesterday was go with my house mates to The Diner in Shoreditch for dinner. However, I was so busy scoffing my mac and cheese, chips and chocolate milkshake that I forgot to take a picture - oops!

xx



12 comments:

  1. mmm that frae looks lush xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So tasty - but kind of defeats the point in it being relatively healthy haha! x

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Frae?! But that looks DELICIOUS! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's frozen yoghurt, they have quite a few different shops round London :) You can get lots of different toppings, fruit etc but I love mine with brownies and caramel sauce... naughty x

      Delete
  3. LOVE the socks!
    I'm off to look for the book on Amazon now :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear! Loving these photos and seeing what lovely things are happening in your life. Thank you so much for sharing dear!
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Hopefully this week I'll actually be able to do some more exciting things ! x

      Delete
  5. Hi lovely, I noticed you left a comment on my blog, but for some reason it's not showing up under the post! :( Thanks for commenting, though, and I agree, the packaging would look much nicer if it was gold all over! :)

    By the way, you have a great blog! Will be following you :)

    Ysis from Le Beauty Girl
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Thanks so much for getting back to me! It's annoying me so much - every time I comment on anyone's blog that uses Disqus for comments it instantly disappears?! I don't know what to do :( !

      Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. I've only recently discovered yours too but I've been reading back through all your old posts - it's fab!

      Lots of love x

      Delete
  6. That Frae looks delicous! Love the diner too... I used to work a few door down - dangerous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I work near Frae in Angel - equally dangerous! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...